It's been a crazy two days. I did not have a good day yesterday AT ALL!! Brandon and I were supposed to go get our taxes done. He asked me to call him about 8:00 and wake him up because we were planning on going about 9:00. I called him for 20 minutes and never got an answer, so I gave up. He called me back about 11:30. At this point it was too late to go get our taxes done because I had to be in Enterprise at 1:00. I asked him to come sit with Wyatt long enough for me to get a shower real quick, now remember it is 11:30 and I have to be in Enterprise at 1:00. At 12:00 I call him back and tell him not to even worry about it because I wouldn't have time. I was just hurt. I depended on him for something and he let me down, yet again. It's like I am having to relive the relationship I had with my dad for so long. I just can't do it again, it hurt enough with my dad, but it is a million times worse coming from Brandon. Anyways, when I got back from Enterprise Wyatt was SOOOO tired, but would not go to sleep. He did not want to sit in his bouncy seat and is just about too big for his swing at my house. So we went to Beth's so he could swing in his swing there. I put him in it and he passed out....he is soo rotten!!
I knew today wasn't going to be a good day when I started out running late. I was almost to Troy when Beth called, she had to take Chandler to the hospital right then. I told her to call Amy and see if she would keep Wyatt until I could get back to Opp. Then I remembered Jonathan was still at the terminal where he had been since about 1:30am. I called Amy and asked her if she would keep Wyatt for a little longer so I could go pick Jonathan up. I took Jonathan to the hospial and stayed with them for a little while. During all the madness this morning my Aunt Stacy called Beth and said she didn't really know what she could do to help, but she would be more than happy to keep Wyatt. So he spent the afternoon with Aunt Stacy so Mommy could go back to Troy to her two afternoon classes. When I got back from Troy, I picked Wyatt up and went to Andalusia to pick Chandler and Beth up from the hospital because Jonathan took the car to work. When Bang came in to discharge Chandler he asked how Wyatt was and I told him he had an aweful cough. He listened to him breathe and wrote us a prescripton! Hopefully it will work.
Totally off subject, but I have been struggling alot lately. About two weeks ago I sat down with my Bible and prayed that God would show me what I needed to read. I started reading Revelation and I got a text from Beth that said read Deuteronomy 31:6.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
That was exactly what I needed. God does answer prayers!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sorry to hear the last few days have sucked! It will get better. if you need to vent call me.
Super Y is due for a TRIP TO MY HOUSE. Just sayin! I love you and Super Y so much.
Post a Comment