Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Mommy

My sweet sweet baby got his Mommy a Valentine's Day present.


Actually his Uncle Jonathan bought it and signed the card "Super Y", but it was sweet nonetheless.  Beth and Jonathan are too good to us.  They honestly do not know how much they mean to us.  They have done more for us than I could ever ask for. They go above and beyond what is asked of them and I will never be able to thank them enough.  I was blessed with an amazing family.  I know that no matter what happens Wyatt and I will be taken care of.  That is what is awesome about us, we take care of each other...always!!

Wyatt has started trying to give himself breathing treatments!



He is trying to grow up WAY too fast!! It seems like yesterday I was anticipating his arrival!! And now I have to get him a big boy carseat because he has outgrown his carrier!! I do believe he has ALOT of Carter in him.  I can see it a little more everyday.
 I never knew how much I could love one person until I had him!! He is my little angel baby! When I get down, I can just look at him and remeber why I do everything I do.  I want to be able to provide the best life possible for him, and unfortunatley that means making sacrifices right now.  But I know in the end everything will work out just like God has planned!!
 
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

cam said...

remember as long as you keep looking to God for guideance you & Wyatt will be fine.... "I can do all things thru God who Strengthens me"' (Philliphans 14) I belive