Tuesday, February 16, 2010

He likes BANANAS!!

So I had said that Wyatt didn't like bananas.  I was mistaken.  He does not like his infant feeder.  He will eat anything as long as it is out of his Soothie nipples.  So I spent like $15 on the infant feeder that he doesn't like.  Good thing I know lots of people with babies.  I bought him some Baby Einstein movies Sunday.  He has Baby Noah and Baby Mozart.  He likes them.  I was pretty sure he would like Baby Mozart cause his swing and his mirror in my car both play classical music.

Beth got her Blackberry Friday and I fell in love with it and ordered me one Friday afternoon.  It will be here this Friday!! I am so excited!!! They are super addictive!!  Nothing has really happened lately.  I'm just working and going to classes.  I am so ready for Spring Break!! It cannot get here soon enough!! I have a HUGE reasearch paper this semester and I am so slacking on it!! I have officially pulled 3 articles.  I haven't read them or gotten them approved, but I pulled them! :)

Aunt Pam and Emma are here! They came to help cheer Beth up cause she has so much going on! She gets to see me everyday, so I guess I don't cheer her up.  Maybe when I finish school and move far far away she will miss me then! (cause we all know thats gonna happen!!) 

I have had a lot on my mind lately, but I am slowly making my way through it.  I have had to make some tough grown up decisions, but it's what is best for me and Wyatt.  I have been blessed enough to have a huge support system.  It is very comforting to know that someone cares about my well-being.  Every time Beth talks to Brother Scott, he makes a point to ask how me and Wyatt are doing.  He has a million other things he has to worry with and he is concerned about us! That really means a lot to me! 

2 comments:

Misty said...

I'm glad you have local supports! Maybe after Relay is over MK and I will make a trip up. I hope you and Mom can make it down for Relay.

When is your spring break?

lauren said...

It's March 8-14