Today was a much better day!! I had to work this morning and Brandon came and watched Wyatt. I got off at 2 and went to pick up Wyatt's medicine, took it to Momma who was keeping him, and then headed to class. I got almost to Zion Chapel and got a text from the SOS thing at Troy saying that classes were canceled tomorrow and ended at 4 today. I was heading to a 4 o'clock class. Sooo, I turned around and came back to Opp.
Beth has not had a good couple of days, so Wyatt and I came to see her. When I got here Chandler was "STARVING", so I went to the IGA to get the stuff for dinner and I had to get Wyatt some more peaches cause he won't eat bananas. I was already in my pajamas and if you know me you know I don't really care, so I went in them. While I was there, I saw a girl that was in band with me. She spoke to me then I saw her again farther into the store and I am almost positive she was talking about my monkey pants!!! haha! MK and Wyatt have both at different times talked to the monkeys on my pants and they are super comfy!!
This is a pretty random blog but I didn't really have anything to blog about today. Hopefully I made someone laugh! :)
Do not judge or you too will be judged. -Mathew 7:1
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you need to start using pictures to your blogs. upload them to imageshack or some other hosting site then use < img src="" > to upload them. post the code from the site in between the "" but with no spaced between the < and the words
You dork faces need to COME TO GB!
You made me laugh and everyone who knows you knows you go everywhere in your PJ's
Post a Comment