Monday, February 8, 2010

Everyone else is dong it...

so I decided maybe I should blog too!  I probably won't do it as often as I should but I'll try!

Not much is going on.  I started back at Benton's Friday night.  Suprisingly not much as changed, I went in and it was like I hadn't been gone for almost 3 years.  It's not my favorite, but it's a job! I really miss Yanni's! I loved the people I worked with there. Some of my very best friends, I met at Yanni's!

Wyatt is getting so stinkin' big! He has to weigh nearly 20lbs. We started him on baby food Thursday.  He doesn't do real well with a spoon yet, so we give it to him out of a bottle for now.  I have ordered an infant feeder to get him used to the spoon. He absolutley loves peaches, he ate a whole thing of them last night.  We are gonna try out bananas tomorrow.  He has a little cold.  He is back on breathing treatments 3 times a day and some cough medicine.  His little cough sounds so pitiful, but he does seem to be getting better.  Hopefully, he will get better soon!

We dedicated Wyatt Sunday at church.  I was so proud!  Brother Scott is so awesome.  He made it feel so personal!  He even took a shot at Beth from the pulpit! But no one but us knew it. It was pretty funny!  I know God has great plans for him. 

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love you and Super Y! Still waiting on my fries and shake!

cam said...

we love you and if you keep following GOD you and Wyatt will do just fine